What do you want to learn about drugs?
Pharmacological mechanisms, side effects, mechanisms of dependence, metabolism, kinetics, bioinformatics, clinical trials, molecular biology from a pharmaceutical perspective or something else entirely? You will find a suitable education program or course with us in Uppsala!
What does our range of courses look like?
- We have a wide and varied range of standalone and programmed courses on pharmaceuticals
- We have courses at both basic and advanced levels
- We also have distance courses in pharmacology, pharmaceutical bioinformatics and pharmacovigilance
- Our courses are constantly updated with new research findings
- The courses are led by well-trained and experienced teachers who are also active researchers
- The teaching is carried out by professors, lecturers and deputies, as well as researchers and doctoral students from the research groups.
- Many courses also have external guest lecturers from the pharmaceutical industry, government agencies and from other parts of society.
- Master programmes
As a doctoral student, you are accepted into a postgraduate education and work within one or more of the department's research projects. You can read more about what it is like to be a doctoral student and what places to search on the links here next.
Who should i ask?
Questions about entry requirements can be answered by course leader or program manager. The admission office at Uppsala University handles admission to courses and programs and can also answer questions about entry reauirements.
All degrees at Uppsala University are issued by the degree unit. Questions relating to the degree should therefore be adressed to them first. Through the exam unit´s website you will find more information about the various exams that are available, as well as how you go about applying for the degree.
Course and program application
Applications for our courses are made via studera.nu. The deadline for applications i April 15th for the autumn term and Ochtober 15th for the spring term. More information can be found at studera.nu. If you have questions about IKV´s courses or courses, you can contact the course leader or the program manager.
Registration on the department´s courses is handled by the course administration.
See the respective courses/programs in the student portal.
Takes place via respective course/program inte student portal.
A form can be found at the study guide.